By observing the following rules, you will be able to relax and enjoy your gaming:
- Gaming is just for fun, not a way of earning money
- Only play when you are relaxed and concentrated
- Take regular breaks
- Keep track of your gambling. Consult the overview of your gaming transactions in your account.
- Decide your monthly gaming stake in advance. Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Independently of our standard deposit limits, you may set a lower amount as your own personal limit
- Do not increase the maximum limit which you have decided for yourself later on
- Before you start playing, decide the winning amount at which you will end the game
- Decide beforehand how high your losses can be
- Never play under the influence of alcohol or medication
- Never play if you are feeling depressed
The following are myths associated with gambling you should understand.
- If I play multiple games at a time, I'll increase my chances of winning.
- My luck will change if I keep gambling and I’m sure I’ll win my money back.
- I have a special strategy that helps me win.
- I am due for a win.
- I have a gut feeling that today is my lucky day.